Screenplay Submission & Release
*Only to be filled out and submitted when a service is purchased from We Fix Your Script
1. I request that you read and evaluate said material.
2. I warrant that I am the sole owner and author of said material, that I have the exclusive right and authority to submit the same to you upon the terms and conditions stated herein. I will indemnify you of and from any and all claims, loss or liability (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that may be asserted against you or incurred by you, at any time, in connection with said material, or any use thereof.
3. I recognize that you have access to literary materials and ideas which may be similar or identical to said material in theme, idea, plot, format, or other respects. I understand that no confidential relationship is established by my submitting the material to you hereunder.
4. I understand that you have adopted the policy, with respect to all material submitted, of refusing to accept, consider, or evaluate said material unless the person submitting such material has signed an agreement in a form substantially the same as this agreement. I specifically acknowledge that you would refuse to accept, consider or otherwise evaluate any material in the absence of my acceptance of each and all of the provisions hereof. I shall retain all rights to submit this or similar material to persons other than you.
5. I have retained at least one copy of said material, and I hereby release you of and from any and all liability for loss of, or damage to, the copies of said material submitted to you hereunder.
6. I enter into this agreement with the express understanding that you agree to read and evaluate said material in express reliance upon this agreement and my covenants, representations and warranties contained herein, and that in the absence of such an agreement, you would not read or evaluate said material.
7. I hereby state that I have read and understand this agreement and that no oral representations of any kind have been made to me, and that this agreement states our entire understanding with reference to the subject matter hereof. Any modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both of us.
8. If more than one party signs this agreement as submitter, the reference to “I” or “me” throughout this agreement shall apply to each such party jointly and severally.
9. Should any provision or part of any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed omitted, and this agreement with such provision or part thereof omitted shall remain in full force and effect. This agreement shall at all times be construed so as to carry out the purposes hereof.
By using my electronic signature below, I understand that it is legally binding.